Small. Versatile. Powerful. And Now Ventless.
The Lincoln electric Countertop Impinger (CTI) ovens put large-oven capacity almost anywhere you need it. Small enough to fit on most commercial countertops, but large enough to replace a half-sized convection oven or up to five microwave ovens. Lincoln CTI’s utilize a 16″ (406mm) wide conveyor belt and 20″ (508mm) baking chamber; and can be stacked two high. They are available in 208v and with 240v with UL Category KNLZ listed for ventless applications (Local codes prevail) Lincoln Countertop Impingers are also available in quiet/slower bake models.
NEW Digital CTI (V2500 Series)
This new model adds a catalytic converter and UL Category KNLZ Listed for ventless installations, saving money and time during installation. Because no venting hood is required, operators have more flexibility as to where the oven can be installed. Local codes do prevail.
Digital CTI (2500 Series)
The Digital CTI is manufactured with state-of-the-art positive detent digital controls. The intuitive interface of the “push button” control panel with a digital temperature display and four (4) pre-set menu options provides a ‘simple-to-operate’ end-user experience with consistent throughput.
The Digital CTI also includes a robust, ‘stepper’ motor for the conveyor that is push-button reversible and provides a bake time range from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. The tem-perature range is a wider 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C).
- Air Impingement
- Air Impingement uses hot air under pressure which surrounds food with small jets of hot air. This allows for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods, two or four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on food product cooked.
- Uniform Heating
- Uniform heating/cooking of food products offers a wide tolerance for rapid baking at a variety of temperatures.
- Variable Speed Continuous Cook Platform
- Variable speed Continuous Cook Platform moves products through the oven one after another, improving product flow during cooking and virtually eliminating labor.
- Safety of conveyorized product movement is a definite advantage over batch type ovens, as it eliminates the need for constant tending.
- Oven has one self-contained heating system.
- Customer Specific Air Fingers
- Customer specific air fingers on top and bottom allow for the heat to be adjusted and controlled by zoning.
- State-of-the-Art Positive Detent Digital Controls
- Assures consistency and easy oven programming and adjusting.
- Front Controlled Reversible Conveyor Direction Switch
- Switch conveyor direction with the flip of a switch. Now located on the front control panel.
- New Ventless Certification
- KNLZ certification means no venting hood is required (Local codes prevail).