For Indigo® NXT™ Series Ice Cube Machines with R410A refrigerant
Remote, air-cooled condenser system improves efficiency and ice production, conserving energy.
Manitowoc remote condenser systems effectively dissipate heat at a convenient location, indoors or outdoors, away from the ice machine. This maximizes icemaking capability and minimizes air conditioning loads by lowering the ambient air temperature at the ice machine.
- Condenser operation range
- From -20°F (-29°C) to 120°F (49°C). Can be installed with up to 20” (50.8 cm) of bottom clearance.
- Remote system
- Consists of a remote condenser and interconnecting refrigerant lines. All components are pre-charged with refrigerant and have quick-connect fittings for convenient installation. Order ice cube machine, ice storage bin, vertical discharge remote condenser and line set separately.
- Vertical discharge remote condenser
- Available for Indigo NXT Series iT0500N, iT1200N, iT1500N and iT1900N ice machines. Refer to ice machine specification sheet for equipment dimensions, production capacities, electrical requirements, and ice storage bin compatibility.
- 3-year parts and labor. See warranty statement for complete details.